Fed up of your current job?

Fed up of your current job?


If you are where I was some years back, I just did not know where to start, fed up of the factory job I just wanted to be clean and tidy and do something I could be proud to say I do.

Are you looking to get certification of your skills

Hi, my name is Keith Smalling and for the last 12 year's I have been an independent IT Contractor - my details and consulting history can be found here.

If I could give you Some links and tips would that help

So maybe you’re looking into IT as a career change and wondering how to get started on your IT journey. Or maybe you’re an experienced IT person who wants to take the next step and validate your existing IT Skills portfolio?





Time to take action

Whatever stage you’re at have you considered how certification can help your career? Then I can help you - just complete the form below and we can start on the Right track and get you to where you want to go.

Why you should do your Certification with COLLABERA TACT 

The best on line training you can find on the web

 Live Instructor-led online training
Some Key benefits...


24 x 7 Access to LMS (Learning Management System)

SMEs/ Veterans of the industry delivering the training

Flexibility to support your learning needs
State-of-the-art infrastructure installed in Collabera premises
Collabera Certification upon Course completion


Comments