Linux Foundation instructor-led course purchase!


Finding your ideal customer where do you start?



Hello and welcome to my post, today I talk about my journey as an IT Contractor to IT Consultant and Digital Entrepreneur, combining what I love with what I know and mixing it with a solid marketing plan. What’s the aim? well “generate more money” and leverage online marketing to generate an income on top of my current one and Increase my daily rate for IT Consultancy.

Use Internet Marketing Skills.

Using strategies I have been taught I am now looking to earn money from my chosen niche, as an IT Contractor, so how is leveraging the power of the net to get my message to the market I want to reach.




Looking around the net, there seemed so much confusion, noise, around marketing and generating a second or additional income on line, the scams and fake get rich schemes are everywhere, but if you just perceive you end up finding the nuggets of gold on which I now base all my efforts and approach on.

Using Marketing techniques to increase my income

 Get Certified and Get Paid


I have been in IT for over 10 years now and to date have made a good living from it, and really wanted to generate more or a second income online. The Goal, Market myself better so as to increase my daily rate for consulting and engineering services or any of the other niches I choose to pick

Since learning on line marketing strategies in October 2015, I have learned how to use marketing techniques to find my ideal lucrative IT Consultancy contracts, and yes I am making more per day!

 BigDataHadoopDeveloperTraining


Get a FREE Dell Chromebook 11 with qualifying Linux Foundation instructor-led course purchase!

So what the most important thing I have learned so far…Identifying your Ideal Customers is a must!

If you don’t know who you are marketing to then you are marketing to none! The most important thing I learned so far is How to find your ideal customer, by developing an avatar, in my case as I deliver consultancy and engineering services to B2B.


I identified that I needed to develop not just an avatar, but a Business Avatar. I did not want to get into marketing to sell anything I don’t know about, which made me concentrate on something which I do and that is IT, so now combining IT and Marketing has allowed me to see more angles and build for the future.

How will your future look? 

Do you want to know the best way to make more money as an IT professional and use the internet to do it? Using strategies I have been taught. You too can begin your journey, what do you want to do, what skill do you have, would like to have.

Click here to start your journey into IoT Knowledge Hut Solutions PVT LTD

Best of luck on your journey regards Keith Smalling "A.KA". digitalk.techltd
"because anything is possible"

Comments