5 questions you should be asking a Web Design Consultant or Company 

Hello and welcome to today's blog post which is about the mine field that is choosing a web designer/web design company to deliver your pride and joy and get your message across to the masses. Sounds straight forwards when you listen to some guy/girl on YouTube "How To Series".



To the uninitiated, this whole process can be a mine field of wasted time and efforts and if you are not careful, wasted funds too :(



So below you will find my 5 questions that I have asked to get me to the point of trust and confidence that my vision will be captured and my hard earned won't be wasted, most importantly I will be reaching my target audience - not a scatter gun approach, See below


  1. Check what customers are saying on Trust Pilot, Google Reviews, ReviewCentre.
  2. Verify the Search Engine rankings of their live client website examples.
  3. Do not sign a contract or commit long-term; Services like PAG Pay-as-you-go allows control.
  4. Make sure there are no hidden costs - e.g. Add'l costs for amendments, support, SEO.
  5. Ensure you get business-grade support and ongoing assistance for SEO.


I realise that we could throw in more questions, but that rather depends on who you are trying to reach, what you are trying to say and how much you are willing to pay for that :) Until my next post I bid you good luck, fortune health and prosperity.
Best regards Keith Smalling "AKA digitalk.techltd because anything is possible"

Comments